1/1 Photo of M&m Chocolate-Chocolate Cookies
Cathleen Colbert's Note:
I have no idea if this one is already posted since I couldn't search for M&Ms. Another recipe I collected at Christmas time and can't remember where it comes from.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cream butter and sugar together; add egg and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine flour, cooca, baking soda, and salt; gradually blend into creamed mixture.
- 4Stir in M&Ms until evenly distributed.
- 5Drop by spoonfuls about 2-inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake 9-13 muinutes.
- 7Cool and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for M&m Chocolate-Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (903 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1402.9
- Calories from Fat 652
- Total Fat 72.5 g
- Saturated Fat 44.7 g
- Cholesterol 208.3 mg
- Sodium 939.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 175.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 118.4 g
- Protein 14.3 g