Recipe by Cathleen Colbert
I have no idea if this one is already posted since I couldn't search for M&Ms. Another recipe I collected at Christmas time and can't remember where it comes from.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 teaspoons cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces M&M's plain chocolate candy
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter and sugar together; add egg and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cooca, baking soda, and salt; gradually blend into creamed mixture.
- Stir in M&Ms until evenly distributed.
- Drop by spoonfuls about 2-inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-13 muinutes.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.