Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I received an email from the www.recipe4living.com website and the title of the email said "31 recipes to use up that leftover Halloween candy."
- 32 caramels
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oatmeal, uncooked
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine caramels and milk in pan and cook until melted, stirring constantly.
- Combine flour, oatmeal, nuts, sugar, soda and salt; add butter and mix well. Reserve 1°C for the top. Press remaining mixture in bottom of your prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1 cup M&M's over crust, drizzle caramel mixture over candy, then sprinkle reserved crumbs over caramel and rest of M&M's.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes longer.