I received an email from the www.recipe4living.com website and the title of the email said "31 recipes to use up that leftover Halloween candy."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- 2Combine caramels and milk in pan and cook until melted, stirring constantly.
- 3Combine flour, oatmeal, nuts, sugar, soda and salt; add butter and mix well. Reserve 1°C for the top. Press remaining mixture in bottom of your prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 4Sprinkle 1 cup M&M's over crust, drizzle caramel mixture over candy, then sprinkle reserved crumbs over caramel and rest of M&M's.
- 5Bake 20 to 25 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for M & M Caramel Bars - Use up That Leftover Halloween Candy!
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.8
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 190.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 3.7 g