Recipe by Nickeletta
I just looked though every tater tot casserole recipe here on RZ, and was shocked to discover that my version was not here. I see that a lot of the recipes call for cheese… I may be from the dairy state but I don't want cheese on my tater tot casserole. I like a blend of veggies, but feel free to use whatever kind you like.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas and carrot
- 1⁄2 cup frozen green beans
- 0.5 (2 lb) bag tater tots
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook onions and ground beef until browned. Drain off fat.
- Spread meat and onion mixture into bottom of greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Pour soup over meat mixture.
- Cover soup with a layer of frozen vegetables.
- Top casserole with a single layer of tater tots.
- Bake 45 minutes.