Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A tasty unhealthy breakfast.
Make and share this Lyra's Dutch Baby recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Butter skillet and heat until butter sizzles.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour enough mixture onto skillet to cover evenly at about 1/4" thick.
- Heat on skillet until bottom of baby is "done" -- about 2 minutes.
- Put the whole thing in the oven and bake until it puffs up -- about 10 minutes.
- Slather with butter, sugar, jelly, jam or whatever else you can think of.
Flavor was a cross between a pancake and a cream puff. Split between my two girls, this was a way I could get an egg each down them!
We topped it with strawberries and whipped cream. Very good. Thanks!
This recipe does not work as well as others on this site. It also stuck to the dish much more than I expected. However the taste is good.