Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a pretty simple potato dish.
Make and share this Lyonnaise Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 6 medium boiled new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup finely sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons beef drippings
- salt and pepper
- while the potatoes are still hot, peel and slice evenly and thinly.
- Saute to an even brown in a heavy skillet in the butter and oil.
- Meanwhile, saute the onions in butter in another pan until golden.
- Mix onions and potatoes together gently, season to taste and sprinkle with parsley.