Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is wonderful all year round.
Make and share this Lyonnaise Hot Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- potato, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh,chopped
- Just cover the potatoes with water and cook them in a large sauce pan until they are tender (15 to 20 minutes) drain them.
- Place them in a large bowl.
- While the potatoes are cooking combine the green onions and parsley and set them aside.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil.
- Remove the dressing from the heat and pour it over the potatoes.
- Toss gently.
- Sprinkle the green onions and parsley on top and serve.