Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A creamy delicious easy seafood chowder. Our customers love this!!
- 1 lb mixed frozen seafood (we use a mix of shrimp,scallops,and crab)
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cansof loaded baked cream of potato soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- bacon, to crumble into if desired
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 sticks celery, chopped less if desired
- In a roaster cooker place seafood and butter along with the celery let cook at 350 degrees for about 20 mins stirring occasionaly.
- add the soup, milk, and seasonings lower temp to about 150 cook till hot serve with bread. enjoy!