Recipe by Gtahavefaith
Very Easy Recipe. I got this from a friend who's sister-in-law makes it when the weather starts turning.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups milk
- 3 red potatoes (diced small)
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 24 ounces nacho cheese dip
- 1 cup ham (cubed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in 2 quart pot, stir in onion salt and flour, slightly browning.
- Slowly pour in water, continue to stir or you will get lumps in the flour.
- After all the water is in the pot, pour in the rest of the liquids.
- Add cheeses, potatoes and ham.
- Bring all ingredients to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.