Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the Engine 2 Diet.
Make and share this Lynn's Meatloaf, from Engine 2 recipe from Food.com.
- 2 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 283.49 g firm tofu, drained
- 59.14 ml walnuts, finely ground
- 354.88 ml cooked brown lentils
- 295.73 ml quick-cooking oats
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml ketchup (additional for topping)
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 9.85 ml dried parsley
- 2.46 ml thyme
- 2.46 ml sage
- 2.46 ml rosemary
- ketchup, to taste
- Spray loaf pan (or use non-stick silicone bake-ware).
- Sauté celery, onion and garlic on high heat in skillet with a little water or low sodium vegetable broth for 5 minutes until tender.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Mash tofu in large bowl.
- Stir in cooked mixture and remaining ingredients, and combine well.
- Spoon mixture into loaf pan. Top with a layer of ketchup.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.