Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the Engine 2 Diet.
Make and share this Lynn's Meatloaf, from Engine 2 recipe from Food.com.
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 ounces firm tofu, drained
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, finely ground
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked brown lentils
- 1 1⁄4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup (additional for topping)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- ketchup, to taste
- Spray loaf pan (or use non-stick silicone bake-ware).
- Sauté celery, onion and garlic on high heat in skillet with a little water or low sodium vegetable broth for 5 minutes until tender.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Mash tofu in large bowl.
- Stir in cooked mixture and remaining ingredients, and combine well.
- Spoon mixture into loaf pan. Top with a layer of ketchup.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.