I love really tart lemon bars. ****Baking Time does not include cooling time.*******
Make and share this Lynn's Lemon Bars recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups flour and 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar; cut in the butter until crumbly.
- Press mixture into an ungreased 13-inch x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place on a wire rack to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, lemon juice, baking powder and remaining flour until frothy.
- Pour over warm crust.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Dust with remaining confectioners' sugar.
- Cut into bars.
- Store in the refrigerator.