1/4 Photos of Lynn's Famous Gazpacho
Leah K.'s Note:
My dear friend Lynn shared this recipe with me and it was absolutely addicting!!! I was so enamoured with it that I began eating it for breakfast!!!! Hope you enjoy it as well!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled & diced
- 2 lbs ripe tomatoes, chopped (6 large)
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 carrots, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- celery salt or garlic salt
- red pepper flakes
- cilantro, for garnish
- 6 tablespoons yogurt or 6 tablespoons sour cream (optional)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1In a blender or very large food processor puree the tomatoes, red pepper, garlic, carrots, lemon juice, spices, olive oil,@ 1/2 of the cucumber chunks and a 1/2 cup of water.
- 2Pour into a large bowl or tupperware container, stir in the remainder of the diced cucumber.
- 3Cover and chill overnight or for at least three hours.
- 4To serve, garnish soup with onion, avocado, cilantro, radishes, etc.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lynn's Famous Gazpacho
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.7
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 38.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g