1/4 Photos of Lynn's Cobb Salad
Lavender Lynn's Note:
My middle son loves cobb salad. This is the version we like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 slices bacon, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- seasoning salt
- 2 avocados, ripe, diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 head red leaf lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, torn into pieces
- 3 small tomatoes, diced or 2 large tomatoes
- 3/4 cup green onion, sliced thinly
- 4 eggs, hard boiled and chopped fine
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, grated or 2 cups blue cheese, crumbled
- salad dressing
- 1Cook bacon over medium heat until browned; drain on paper towels.
- 2Season cooked chicken cubes with seasoned salt, to taste.
- 3Toss avocados with lemon juice.
- 4Mix and layer lettuces on a large serving platter.
- 5Arrange rows of chicken, bacon, tomato, green onions, avocado, hard boiled egg, and shredded cheese on top of lettuce.
- 6Serve with choice of salad dressing.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lynn's Cobb Salad
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 708.1
- Calories from Fat 462
- Total Fat 51.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 308.6 mg
- Sodium 620.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 47.3 g