Recipe by hmms
This recipe couldn't be easier. I received it from a family friend - I'm not a cook, but even I can't mess this up.
- 2 lbs beef roast (any size or cut will work)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients into a crock pot.
- Set to low, let cook all day, approximately 12 hours.
- Meat will easily separate with fork.
- Serve on hamburger buns, bread or as is.
- *Note - you can do several roasts at one time; just make sure to add 1 envelope of soup mix and 1 can of beer for each roast that's being cooked.