Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 hrs
This recipe couldn't be easier. I received it from a family friend - I'm not a cook, but even I can't mess this up.
- 2 lbs beef roast (any size or cut will work)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- Put all ingredients into a crock pot.
- Set to low, let cook all day, approximately 12 hours.
- Meat will easily separate with fork.
- Serve on hamburger buns, bread or as is.
- *Note - you can do several roasts at one time; just make sure to add 1 envelope of soup mix and 1 can of beer for each roast that's being cooked.
This might have even taken less than five minutes to prepare and tasted wonderful! I used a eye of round roast and it was very tender and had a great flavor.
This was soooo simple and so tasty. I did add two teaspoons of beef boulion crystals to the second roast, but it was tasty tasty tasty. My picky eater ate most of it and was begging me to make more!!!!! Thanks for such an easy pleaser!!!