Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My mother got tired of us eating all her icing before she got her cake frosted, so she would make extra frosting or use the leftover frosting to make these YUMMY candies. Easy - and fantastic. For a variation add some peanut butter for a yummy peanut butter chocolate treat.
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 0.5 (2 lb) bag powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 -2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 0.5 (18 ounce) box Rice Krispies or 0.5 (18 ounce) boxany desired cereal
- Melt butter in pan.
- Remove immediately and add cocoa.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Add more cereal if necessary.
- Drop by spoonful on cookie tray and place in frig until cool.