Prep 12 hrs
Cook 20 mins
I don't want to lose this! From Lynne Rossetto Kasper's email. Sounds interesting and it's grilling season!
- 4 steaks, 1 1/2 inches thick
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄3 cup dry red wine or 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Mix up the marinade ingredients and marinate the steaks for 6-12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove from the marinade and grill the steaks to your liking.