Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Found this on a marshallow fluff website. I have made it, and it is tasty. Definitely easy to put together. (My SIL, who's a die-hard cheesecake fan, even gave it her approval.) Cook time includes 1 hour of cooling time.
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 (9 ounce) graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, marshmallow creme, eggs, and flour until smooth.
- Pour into graham cracker pie shell.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until edges are brown.
- Turn oven off and let cheesecake cool in oven for 1 hour.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
This is yummy! It has a nice fluffiness to it. It was easy to make, hardest part was leaving it to cool for 1 hour. Thanks for a different tasty cheesecake recipe!
I made this to give to a friend so I didn't get to taste it (except the batter and that was delish with the marshmallow creme)! It baked up really full with a nice looking top. My friend said it was delicious! Next time I'll make it for our family. Thanks Missus Jones. Roxygirl