This recipe I got from a seafood restaurant where my family loved to go for their sweet & sour crabs. I've made friends with the chef and she gave me this priceless recipe....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté garlic, ginger and onions with olive oil until you can smell the lovely aroma.
- 2Add in tomato and chili sauce, fry until oil surface.
- 3Add in salt and sugar to taste; stir.
- 4Then add in the crabs. Cover for 10 minutes in medium heat.
- 5**you may add a bit of water if it turn out too dry.
- 6Break the egg, then slowly stir.
- 7Cover for another 2 minutes or until the crabs are cooked/turned pink.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lynd Sweet & Sour Crab
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.3
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 200.3 mg
- Sodium 1811.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 47.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: