Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe I got from a seafood restaurant where my family loved to go for their sweet & sour crabs. I've made friends with the chef and she gave me this priceless recipe....
- Sauté garlic, ginger and onions with olive oil until you can smell the lovely aroma.
- Add in tomato and chili sauce, fry until oil surface.
- Add in salt and sugar to taste; stir.
- Then add in the crabs. Cover for 10 minutes in medium heat.
- **you may add a bit of water if it turn out too dry.
- Break the egg, then slowly stir.
- Cover for another 2 minutes or until the crabs are cooked/turned pink.
Simple and delicious. Most important, I can find all the ingredients in my kitchen.