Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Smooth sipping for adults. Not the kind of lemonade your grandma made.
- 3 ounces jack daniel's tennessee whiskey (1 part)
- 3 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix (1 part)
- 3 ounces triple sec (1 part)
- 12 ounces Sprite (or 7-Up, 4 parts)
- lemon slice
- maraschino cherry
- Mix the whiskey, sweet and sour mix, triple sec and 7-Up together. Pour over ice in 2 tall glasses and stir. Garnish with lemon slices and cherries.
- Make just a couple or adjust ingredient amounts to make a pitcher for a group.