Recipe by Sebastian Yeung
Not a martini, this is an adaptation of traditional Russian & Ukrainian method for flavoring vodka.
Top Review by petlover
OUTSTANDING-- i love this recipe -- this is my new favorite cocktail!!! My supermarket carries canned lychees in lychee sweet syrup/juice as well as 100% lychee juice. Thanks so much for this recipe -- can't wait to have more
- 125 ml premium vodka (1/2 bottle)
- 8 ounces canned lychees (around 12)
- 125 ml lychee juice (1/2 bottle)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put fruit inside an empty vodka (or other type) bottle.
- Fill 1/2 the bottle with vodka.
- Fill the rest with lychee juice.
- Let it sit at room temperature for about 2 weeks, for the infusion. Serve chilled in shot glasses.
- Good for 4 - 12 people depending on the size of the shots.