Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had some leftover lychees to use so went looking for ideas. This yummy concoction was found on importfood.com.
- 1 (230 g) can lychees, drained
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 -2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup gin
- 12 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Divide orange juice evenly between 4 large glasses. Pour a few drops of grenadine into juice; stir once to give marbled effect.
- Blend or process lychees, sugar, gin, ice and lime juice until smooth.
- Carefully pour lychee mixture over orange juice.