Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my friend Sheryl's recipe. It is our absolute favourite and gets rave reviews whenever it is made. If you like sweet salads (which I love) you simply must make this one!!!! The amount of ingredients are approximate put in your own desired amounts - the recipe is very forgiving.
- 500 g Baby Spinach
- 300 g strawberries, sliced
- 400 g canned lychees, in syrup, drained
- 200 g bean sprouts
- 200 g snow peas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 175 g almonds or 175 g cashews, roasted
- 1 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup grated Spanish onion (I always leave this out as I hate onion mushed in dressing!)
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup poppy seed
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- For salad layer all ingredients on platter.
- Mix together dressing until it emulsifies.
- Sprinkle over nuts just before serving.
- Drizzle over dressing just prior to serving.