Wendys Kitchen's Note:
This is my friend Sheryl's recipe. It is our absolute favourite and gets rave reviews whenever it is made. If you like sweet salads (which I love) you simply must make this one!!!! The amount of ingredients are approximate put in your own desired amounts - the recipe is very forgiving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g Baby Spinach
- 300 g strawberries, sliced
- 400 g canned lychees, in syrup, drained
- 200 g bean sprouts
- 200 g snow peas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 175 g almonds or 175 g cashews, roasted
- 1For salad layer all ingredients on platter.
- 2Mix together dressing until it emulsifies.
- 3Sprinkle over nuts just before serving.
- 4Drizzle over dressing just prior to serving.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lychee, Strawberry and Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 603.4
- Calories from Fat 439
- Total Fat 48.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 147.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: