Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I saw this and knew I had to post it for our dear Rita! This sounds divine! From Food Networks Sandra Lee.
- 2 ounces stolichnaya vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces sake
- 2 tablespoons lychee syrup
- 1⁄2 ounce grenadine, which is a splash
- 2 lychees (to garnish)
- Chill 2 martini glasses.
- Fill a martini shaker with ice and add vodka, sake, lychee syrup, and grenadine.
- Shake to combine.
- Strain into the chilled glasses and garnish with a lychee nut dropped in each glass.
- Serve immediately.
I am sipping one of these as we speak. I bought Lychees for another recipe and had extra, and found this recipe. Since I already had Sake and Vanilla Vodka on hand I thought I'd try it. It is DELICIOUS! Not too sweet, but just sweet enough to really enjoy. Good thing I have a lot of Lychees left!
Thank you Hope for thinking of me. I made this using 6 fresh lychee`s for the syrup and a my Drunken Cherries Drunken Cherries Aka Cherry Bomb in place of the grenadine for I didn`t have either. I placed the cherry and lychees in a mini processor and blender till smooth put into the shaker with frozen vodka and 1/2 ounce sake (being I didn`t want the sake to overpower the delicate flavor of the lyhcee. I did strain so not to get ant pulp. Thanks again for a refreshing, delicately, sweet drink.