Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Extracted from Home & Decor (Sg Edn) for personal use only
- 150 ml pureed lychee
- 10 ml lemon juice
- 6 whole lychee
- 100 g sago, cooked
- 100 ml water
- 2 g gelatin sheets
- Gelatin to be soaked in cold water whilst water is being boiled.
- Dissolve the gelatin into the boiling water.
- Add lychee puree and set the mixture aside.
- After the mixture has cooled abit, add lemon juice.
- Divide the sago into 6 portions.
- Set the sago portions into shot glasses and add a whole lychee each.
- Top each shot glass with the prepared mixture.
- Cool and set in refridgerator.