Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great way to use fresh lychees!
- 1 lb lychees, peeled pitted
- 6 -8 fresh mint leaves
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne or 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling white wine
- Puree the lychees and mint leaves in a food processor.
- Strain through a fine sieve into a bowl.
- Half fill a glass with the mixture and top with champagne.
- Garnish with mint.
I really loved the flavour of this. I had quickly written this down on a piece of paper a few days prior, and I forgot to write down the part about straining it. I would like to make this again, knowing this, as I think I would like it a whole lot more. Thanks for posting.