Recipe by Pikake21
A fun and slightly more sophisticated way to bring back the good 'ol jello shot. These remind me of the lychee cups that you can buy by the barrel, only with a kick! From Simply Delicioso.
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes pineapple gelatin mix
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) can lychees in heavy syrup
- 1⁄4 cup light rum
- 10 -12 small plastic cups (or shot glasses)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine the gelatin and the sugar.
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Add boiling water to the bowl and whisk vigorously to dissolve the gelatin.
- To the gelatin mixture, add 1 cup of lychee syrup, and rum and whisk again.
- Cut the lychees in half and place 1 half in each cup.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into the cups.
- Refrigerate until set.