Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a no-fail stir-fry sauce made with fruit juices. Add this to chicken, beef or vegetables in your wok when they are 75% cooked. You can also use this as a dip for spring rolls or other appetizers!
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lychee juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup pineapple juice, plus
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice, for mixing
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- In a small saucepan, combine lychee juice, pineapple juice, oil, garlic and ginger over medium heat.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of pineapple juice and corn starch in a separate bowl and stir until the corn starch dissolves.
- Add cornstarch to saucepan and turn heat to high. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring often.
- Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer mixture for 4 -6 minutes or until thick.
- Add to meat or vegetables that are 75% cooked in a wok and stir to coat.
Very yummy sauce, I used the pineapple pieces and lychees in my stirfry. It's awesome.
Edit - It's even yummier the next day!
Most awesome delicious sauce that's worth 6+ stars! All family members agree this is one of the best stir fry sauces we've ever tried and will become a regular! Just used it with whatever vegetables we found in the fridge that needed to be used. :) I'm sure there are so many wonderful ways to use this sauce and will try it for our dipping sauce the next time we have spring rolls! Thanks for another terrific recipe Shannon.