Recipe by Shannon Cooks
This is a no-fail stir-fry sauce made with fruit juices. Add this to chicken, beef or vegetables in your wok when they are 75% cooked. You can also use this as a dip for spring rolls or other appetizers!
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lychee juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup pineapple juice, plus
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice, for mixing
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, combine lychee juice, pineapple juice, oil, garlic and ginger over medium heat.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of pineapple juice and corn starch in a separate bowl and stir until the corn starch dissolves.
- Add cornstarch to saucepan and turn heat to high. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring often.
- Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer mixture for 4 -6 minutes or until thick.
- Add to meat or vegetables that are 75% cooked in a wok and stir to coat.