1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Traditonal sauce for Christmas made extra special.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 2 cloves in each half of the onion.
- 2Place the onion, bay leaves and milk in a saucepan. Bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes Remove from heat and infuse for an hour.
- 3Remove onion and leaves and add breadcrumbs and nutmeg.
- 4Heat for 3 - 4 mins until warm and add cream and butter.
- 5Season if desired and thin with milk if too thick.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luxury Bread Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.4
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 26.5 mg
- Sodium 332.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: