Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Better than the pie...
Make and share this Luxury Boston Cream Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 ounce absolut vanilla vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce godiva chocolate-flavored liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- Shake over ice and serve with a dollop of whipped cream on top.
- Or, rim the glass with cocoa, or chocolate syrup.
Wow! I used my own homemade vanilla vodka and homemade Baily's, and this was delicious! I'd like to try mixing this in when I make ice cream, and then pour some over the top, should be an amazing dessert! I made this with the liqueurs having been in the freezer and it was icy cold and wow! Thanks for a great treat on a hot day!