Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Can you believe I hate avocado au naturale? This bittersweet, creamy frosting is the only way I’ll take a bite – and not only is it added-fat free, there’s no refined sugar either - just a dash of raw agave and a pinch of stevia! Slightly adapted from Giada De Laurentis’ Avocado Mousse
- 2 very ripe avocados, pitted and skinned
- 1⁄3 cup bittersweet couverture chocolate (around 70%)
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons raw agave nectar
- 2 (1 g) packetsvanilla flavoured stevia
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or hazelnut milk if you can find it)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Combine everything in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Chill before use.