1 hr 15 mins
Posted in response to a recipe request; found in online search. The recipe sounds so yummy, I'm going to try it soon! (Prep and cooking times are rough guess-timates)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ounces white mushrooms, wiped trimmed and sliced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 cups turkey or 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 cup cooked turkey, diced
- 1/4 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Melt 2 T of the butter in a heavy medium-size casserole.
- 2Add the onions and sauté over medium-high heat until golden.
- 3Stir in the mushrooms and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- 4Add the remaining butter and the rice, turning to coat the grains with butter.
- 5Pour in the wine and cook over high heat until it has evaporated; reduce heat to medium.
- 6Begin adding the hot stock in 1/2-portions.
- 7Add the salt and cook, stirring frequently, until the liquid is absorbed before continuing with the next addition.
- 8When finished, the rice texture should be creamy and al dente.
- 9Turn off the heat, stir in the turkey, cheese, parsley, truffle oil and black pepper.
- 10Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luxurious Turkey-mushroom Risotto With White Truffle Oil
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.8
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 53.1 mg
- Sodium 406.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 16.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white truffle oil