Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a dressing my stepmother used on a salad with shrimp in it. It was just wonderful! Cook time is chill time.
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 small egg yolk
- 1 cup salad oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- Make a paste of, pepper, mustard, garlic and a small amout of the vinegar.
- Blend in egg yolk until smooth.
- Start addin oil veryslowly until dressing is the consistency of mayonnaise.
- Continue add in oil alternately with remaining vinegar.
- Beat in sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Fold in chili sauce and chill thououghly.