Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have to say that this recipe is delicious! I am in love this this drink, and want to share it with the world :). Recipe is from Ocean Spray.
- 5 ounces ocean spray white cranberry-peach juice
- 1⁄2 cup sliced peach (I would use canned & drained unless yours are really ripe because this drink can be tart)
- 1⁄3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup crushed ice
- Put all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend for a few seconds on high speed or until ingredients are.
- thoroughly combined. You may want to taste to see if it is sweet enough for your liking at this point. I had to add a bit of sugar to mine because it was a bit tart.
- Pour into a glass.
- Makes 1 11-ounce serving.
I am always looking for ways to get more calcium, so the boost in the AM from the yogurt helps. This has great flavor! I used frozen peach slices and decreased the crushed ice to 1/3 cup. For an extra boost of calcium add about a 1/3 cup powdered milk; it makes it more like a milk shake though! Thanks for posting; I will be adding it to my morning breakfast rotation!