Recipe by dcwang wang
Using Equal Sugar Lite and yogurt, it's a health benefit with a calorie reduction. try using strawberry yogurt! In Taiwan, you can get yogurt with konnyaku mixed in! mmm... so buttery, but lite! I used strawberry yogurt and I omitted the almond extract. recipe copied from www.equal.com
Top Review by PaulaG
This gets 5 stars for ease of preparation alone. I used a combination of Splenda granular and sugar. The yogurt was plain yogurt with an extra measure of vanilla extract added. The recipe was reduced by half and baked in 2 mini loaf pans--one for now and one went into the freezer for later. I made this in order to make recipe #122728.
- 2 1⁄2 cups reduced-fat baking mix (Bisquick)
- 1 1⁄2 cups Equal Sugar Lite
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup light nonfat vanilla yogurt (i used strawberry yogurt)
- 6 tablespoons stick butter
- 1⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine baking mix, cornstarch, Equal Sugar Lite in mixing bowl.
- Mix in yogurt, melted butter, milk, eggs and flavorings until well blended.
- Spoon mixture into a 9 or 12-cup Bundt® cake pan or a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan well-sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 45 to 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove cake from pan and cool completely on wire rack.