Using Equal Sugar Lite and yogurt, it's a health benefit with a calorie reduction. try using strawberry yogurt! In Taiwan, you can get yogurt with konnyaku mixed in! mmm... so buttery, but lite! I used strawberry yogurt and I omitted the almond extract. recipe copied from www.equal.com
- Combine baking mix, cornstarch, Equal Sugar Lite in mixing bowl.
- Mix in yogurt, melted butter, milk, eggs and flavorings until well blended.
- Spoon mixture into a 9 or 12-cup Bundt® cake pan or a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan well-sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 45 to 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove cake from pan and cool completely on wire rack.