A yummy sugar free Lemon bar. 3 WW points per bar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup purchased graham cracker crumbs, plus
- 2 tablespoons purchased graham cracker crumbs (or make your own)
- 1 1/4 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/4 cup reduced-calorie margarine
- 2 eggs (equivalent of 2 eggs) or 1/2 cup egg substitute (equivalent of 2 eggs)
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray 11 x 7 biscuit pan with cooking spray.
- 3In medium bowl combine 1 cup crumbs, 1/4 cup Splenda and margarine.
- 4Mix until mixture is crumbly.
- 5Carefully pat into bottom of buttered pan.
- 6Bake for 5 minutes and remove.
- 7In the meantime, beat the eggs until they are foamy (this is important when using Splenda).
- 8Stir in sour cream and lemon juice.
- 9Add remaining 1 cup of Splenda, flour and baking powder.
- 10Mix well to combine and pour over baked crust.
- 11Bake another 10 minutes.
- 12Evenly sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs over top.
- 13Lightly spray crumbs with butter flavor cooking spray. Continue baking for 8 minutes more.
- 14Cool on wire rack for at least 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luscious Sugar-Free Lemon Bars
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.4
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 25.9 mg
- Sodium 65.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g