Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
I found this recipe on All Recipes site. It's an easy make ahead punch which is delicious. I made it for my daughters baby shower. Everyone raved over it. I've decreased the amount of sugar from the original recipe.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 6 cups water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry gelatin
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 quart orange juice
- 2 (2 liter) bottles carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, water and strawberry gelatin.
- Boil for 3 minutes.
- Stir in pineapple juice, lemon juice and orange juice.
- Divide mixture in half and freeze in 2 separate containers. I used storage bags.
- When ready to served, place the frozen contents of one container in a punch bowl and stir in 1 bottle of lemon-lime soda until slushy.
I've made this recipe for a few gathering now, and it's always a HIT! I'm making it again this weekend for a holiday party at my house. I know everyone will love it. Thanks for sharing it so others can enjoy it too!
I make this for every party and there is never any leftovers! Love it!