Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Cheesecake with lots of flavors
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 lemon, zest of, grated
- 3 tablespoons amaretto liqueur or 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1⁄4 cup apricots or 1⁄4 cup oranges or 1⁄4 cup pineapple or 1⁄4 cup strawberry, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter and flour 6-cup spring- form pan.
- Beat eggs with sugar in a large bowl.
- Add the Ricotta and continue to beat. Slowly add the flour and baking powder, then add all remaining ingredients, continuing to beat until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and the cake has a light golden color.
- Let cake cool in pan, then run a thin flexible knife or spatula around the pan to loosen the cake. Carefully remove the rim of the spring-form and slide the cake out.