Luscious Ricotta Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter and flour 6-cup spring- form pan.
- Beat eggs with sugar in a large bowl.
- Add the Ricotta and continue to beat. Slowly add the flour and baking powder, then add all remaining ingredients, continuing to beat until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and the cake has a light golden color.
- Let cake cool in pan, then run a thin flexible knife or spatula around the pan to loosen the cake. Carefully remove the rim of the spring-form and slide the cake out.