Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Untried as yet by me but sounds lovely.Serve with ice cream, crepes, cheesecake etc.
Make and share this Luscious Raw and Cooked Fruit Compote recipe from Food.com.
- Place 1/2 of fruit in medium pot.
- Add scsnt 1/2 cup water.
- Cover and heat till fruit releases juices.
- Remove lid and add sugar.
- Bring to boil, simmer several minutes till sugar has dissolved and fruit is broken down.
- Pour into bowl and cool 10 minutes.
- Add remaining raw fruit and serve at room temperature.
- Store leftovers in fridge.