1/2 Photos of Luscious Raspberry Curd
Luscious Berry Desserts, Lori Longbottom
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; add in the raspberries, egg yolks, sugar, and salt.
- 2Cook, mashing the berries and stirring frequently at first and then constantly at the end, until thickened—about 10 minutes.
- 3Pour the mixture through a coarse strainer set over a bowl, pressing hard on the solids to extract as much liquid as possible.
- 4Cool to room temperature; the curd will continue to thicken as it cools.
- 5Stir in lemon juice, to taste.
- 6Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve, or up to 1 month.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luscious Raspberry Curd
Serving Size: 1 (671 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1832.4
- Calories from Fat 1050
- Total Fat 116.6 g
- Saturated Fat 66.4 g
- Cholesterol 1166.2 mg
- Sodium 58.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 191.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.3 g
- Sugars 164.2 g
- Protein 18.2 g