Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe was taken from Southern living's Christmas Recipes book. We make it year after year for family gatherings. Both kids and grown-ups love it. Non alcoholic. The cooking time is the chill time.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups water
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 2 cups sparkling wine (catawba, chilled)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan:bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, and cool.
- Stir in lemonade concentrate: chill.
- Combine chilled mixture, catawba and ginger ale in a punch bowl just before serving.