1/1 Photo of Luscious Low Carb Cheesecake (no-bake)
I just love this cheesecake! When I'm in the mood for dessert, it really hits the spot! It's so quick and easy to prepare, and low in carbs. (The rest of the family enjoys it, too!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1/4 cup Atkins baking mix
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup Splenda sugar substitute or 4 envelopes Splenda sugar substitute
- 1For crust: Combine the crust ingredients and spread over bottom of a 9" greased glass pie plate.
- 2For cheesecake: Whip the cream until it peaks.
- 3In separate bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients until smooth.
- 4Fold the whipping cream into the mixture.
- 5Pour into pie pan, and refrigerate to chill.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luscious Low Carb Cheesecake (no-bake)
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.1
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 99.8 mg
- Sodium 151.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Atkins baking mix