Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Oh so good.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lobsters, chop up meat (If you want, you can subsitute with shrimp or crab meat)
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 3⁄4 bunch fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1⁄2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon malt vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
Oustanding! For extra 'bite' some thin ribbons of arugula or basil would be delicious too.
I made the crab version using fresh basil rather than dill; personal preference. If you like celery, you'll love this.