Recipe by L. Duch
This is a very simple and delicious appetizer that I found on another site. I've made it many times. Most of the prep time is the marinading time. These are really good grilled too.
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno, minced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red pepper, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 20 large shrimp
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together all ingredients except shrimp.
- Toss 2 tbsp dressing with shrimp.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Broil shrimp 1 1/2 minutes per side, until opaque.
- Toss cooked shrimp with remaining dressing and 1 Tbsp red pepper.
- Serve with cucumber slices.