Recipe by BecR
Serve this luscious Lemon Verbena Syllabub dessert cream in pretty glasses, as is -or- layered with a homemade herb or fruit sorbet or simply accompanied with fresh fruits and berries of the season! A lovely finale for a special occasion meal. Very quick and easy to prepare.
- 3 -6 tablespoons lemon verbena simple syrup (see Lemon Verbena and Herbal Simple Syrups for Lemonade Etc!)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (optional)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- fresh lemon verbena, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form, then add a few tablespoons of the lemon verbena syrup. Gradually add as much syrup as you can without deflating the cream.
- Gently fold in the freshly squeezed lemon juice, as desired.
- Serve the syllabub cream in dessert glasses, as is or layered with sorbet or fresh fruit. Garnish (right before serving) with fresh Lemon Verbena leaves.