Recipe by Marie
A wonderful sweet summertime lemon jello salad to add to your party table. Simply delicious and so refreshing! Servings are an estimate.
Top Review by Lorrie in California
This had really good flavor- and was refreshing. The problem I had was the topping didn't "set" too well - it seeped when cut. I used 2 boxes of instant lemon jello pudding and pie and added 2 3/4 cup of nonfat milk in place of the 22 oz. can. Otherwise, my whole family enjoyed!
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (12 ounce) can Mountain Dew soda
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 (22 ounce) can lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add Mountain Dew and stir well.
- Stir in marshmallows, pineapple and half of pie filling.
- Pour into 2 quart oblong dish.
- Chill until set.
- Fold remaining pie filling into thawed Cool Whip.
- Spread evenly over chilled jello.