Recipe by katie in the UP
We had this at work for a Birthday, it was fabulous!! We all went home with the recipe!
- 1 (18 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 12 ounces cool whipped topping
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup raspberries (thawed if using frozen)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake cake according to package directions in a 9X13 pan.
- Fold together cool whip, lemonade and sweetened condensed milk (can add a few drops of lemon food coloring).
- Place cake on tray and cut lengthwise.
- Remove top layer.
- Spread frosting on bottom layer, layer raspberries on top of frosting.
- Place top layer of cake on top of frosting.
- Frost top of cake.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.