1/1 Photo of Luscious Lemon Pancakes
When I want to make a special-occasion breakfast, I turn to this recipe. I think it is heavenly.
My Private Note
3inch p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, add the egg yolks, flour, cottage cheese, butter, sugar, salt, and lemon zest; stir to combine.
- 2In another mixing bowl, add the egg whites; beat until soft peaks form.
- 3Gently fold the whites into the batter just until blended.
- 4Heat a nonstick griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- 5Spray griddle with nonstick cooking spray.
- 6Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto griddle; lower heat to medium-low.
- 7Cook pancake until the top is covered with small bubbles and the bottom is lightly browned.
- 8Flip pancake and cook until lightly browned on the other side (these cook quickly).
- 9Repeat with remaining batter.
- 10Garnish by sprinkling with powdered sugar and serve with sliced fruit or warm maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luscious Lemon Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (441 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.8
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 113.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g