1/1 Photo of Luscious Lemon Layers
Donna M.'s Note:
Refreshing, cool and creamy with the zing of lemon. This is a snap to make, and tastes so good! This is another one of my 'original' creations. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2Mix all crust ingredients together with a fork or pastry blender.
- 3Press into bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 4Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- 5Cool completely.
- 6----Filling #1----.
- 7Using electric mixer on low speed, blend cream cheese, sugar and lemon zest.
- 8Add Cool Whip and mix until blended.
- 9Spread evenly on cooled crust.
- 10----Filling #2----.
- 11Using electric mixer, gradually add 1/4 cup of the milk to the cream cheese.
- 12Mix until smooth.
- 13Add pudding mixes and remaining milk, mixing well until mixture thickens (about 2 minutes).
- 14Spread evenly on top of first layer.
- 15Refrigerate, covered, until serving time.
- 16Cut in squares to serve.
- 17NOTE: For best results, use Jell-o brand pudding mix.
- 18I have had poor results with other brands.
- 19A graham cracker crust could be substituted for the shortbread crust, or--OR use two purchased pie crusts and divide filling evenly between them, OR recipe can be halved and made in an 8-inch square pan or 9-inch pie pan.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luscious Lemon Layers
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.6
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 64.5 mg
- Sodium 357.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g